YOU AND ME
Its not your problem ,Its mine..
You are the sweetest and I have all the mood swings..
You never question but I just cant let go off things..
The reason is me ,not you..
You give everything possible but I just cant stop caring for others..
You focus on the positives and I always cause troubles..
You are the sweetest and I have all the mood swings..
You never question but I just cant let go off things..
The reason is me ,not you..
You give everything possible but I just cant stop caring for others..
You focus on the positives and I always cause troubles..
Its not your problem ,Its mine..
You have been always there for me..
The way a trunk supports a tree..
I don't believe in god,but still blessed to have you..
Just like how beautiful a leaf looks with dew..
I love the craziness we share..
No one cant match our level,I dare..
Our endless conversations and the secrets we tell..
Always protecting me like a pearl in shell..
You have been always there for me..
The way a trunk supports a tree..
I don't believe in god,but still blessed to have you..
Just like how beautiful a leaf looks with dew..
I love the craziness we share..
No one cant match our level,I dare..
Our endless conversations and the secrets we tell..
Always protecting me like a pearl in shell..
This bond, of which many are unaware..
Bring in my eyes, a tear..
A tear of happiness..
A tear of hope..
A hope that you will be with me forever..
I don't want any disgraceful end..
Coz i just cant afford to lose another friend !
Bring in my eyes, a tear..
A tear of happiness..
A tear of hope..
A hope that you will be with me forever..
I don't want any disgraceful end..
Coz i just cant afford to lose another friend !
Neha..no words....! Amazing girl
ReplyDeleteThanksss bae !
DeleteSomeone is really improvizing... What's the deal.... ;)
ReplyDeleteSeriously ?? Thankyou so much 😊😊
ReplyDelete